KVS 310 butterfy valve is Lug type designed for installation between fanges without requiring any gaskets. They can be installed in horizontal and vertical positions on the piping systems. It is widely used in HVAC, fre protection system, water treatment plant, petrochemical and power plant. Epoxy resin coating of whole body.
▪ Valves are manufactured in accordance with BS 5155
▪ End connection: Flanges are according to BS 4504 PN16
▪ Operating Pressure: 16 bar
▪ Shell test pressure: Up to 24 bar
▪ Temperature rating: -200C to +1300C for EPDM, -100C to +800C for NBR
▪ Top fange dimensions: ISO 5211
▪ Actuation: Lever operated ( Gear operated on request )
▪ Optional: Pneumatic or Electric actuated
Suitable for water, oil, air, gases and others non-aggressive media.